Monday, March 18, 2013

Peepunzel

I am part of the Fun Committee at my library (yes, that is the real name).  It is a committee to bring random fun to all employees through contests, food days, and anything else we can come up with.  We have learned that fun boosts morale, which makes for a better employee experience.  One of our favorite contests of the year is our Peep contest.  I don't know if you are a fan of the marshmallow creation that appears at holidays, but we have learned that it is great fun to dress them up, pose them, smash them, and more.  This is our second year and I am excited to see the results.

I thought long and hard this year about what would make a good entry, because a lot of us on staff are really competitive.  Not only do you have to have a cool picture, you should create a fun name with "peep" in it.  Last year I created Harry Peeper (a take on Harry Potter).  If you want to see some awesome examples, check out the Washington Post's annual contest

Introducing...

Peepunzel, Peepunzel, let down your long hair.

I thought that would give you some fun Monday reading.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...