Friday, July 18, 2014

Early Literacy Kits, Round 3

If you have missed the first two posts for this project, you will want to start here and here.  I am slowly getting the rest of the project up on the blog in between summer reading chaos-there will be at least one more post on this topic.

Kit 7-Jump, Frog, Jump
This kit contains:



Kit 8-Go Away, Big Green Monster!
This kit contains:



Kit 9-Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons
This kit contains:
 
While the picture shows the My First Number Pairs game, we decided against it at the end due to the cost of the kit.

Kit 10-Big Red Barn
This kit contains:

I still can't keep these kits in on the shelves.  As soon as they hit the shelf, they go back out again.  This makes me want to create more than my original plan, but we'll see.  I

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Great work on the kits! My library has an early literacy grant for 2015 and I would like to know how much money was spent on the kits. Thanks!
    Mary Bird
    Early Childhood Librarian
    Norton, OH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary-
      My goal is to spend $100 or less on each kit. They range anywhere from $65 to $100, depending on what's in them. For example, Brown Bear was $95, while Go Away Big Green Monster was $65.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Lisa. If we get a similar project going, I will let you know.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...