Friday, October 3, 2014

Flannel Friday-Leaves

This is another of my monthly flannelboards in our Activity Room.  I always hang a sign next to the board to give parents ideas of what to talk about.


Then I add in my flannelboard parts.  This month I have 9 leaves in 3 different colors and shapes.  There are a lot of matching opportunities.  Plus, since it is fall in Michigan, many of us have these leaves in these colors in our yards at home.


This week's Flannel Friday round-up is being hosted by Library Village!  Stop by for some great ideas.

If you want to know more about Flannel Friday:
  • Check out the official Flannel Friday blog that includes schedules and other important information.
  • Search for images and links on our Pinterest page.
  • Discuss story time stuff (and other ys stuff) on the Flannel Friday Facebook page.
  • Follow #flannelstorytime on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...