Thursday, March 19, 2015

Flannel Friday-Lunch

This is an "inspired by" post as I have always loved Storytime Katie's version of Lunch by Denise Fleming.  When I needed to make a version for our early literacy kits, this is the one that I chose.


Since this flannelboard would circulate and get a lot of handling, I didn't glue as many small pieces as Katie did.  Instead, I used puffy paint for the details on the grapes and the watermelon.

This week's round-up is hosted by Kathryn at Fun with Friends at Storytime.  

If you want to know more about Flannel Friday:

  • Check out the official Flannel Friday blog that includes schedules and other important information.
  • Search for images and links on our Pinterest page.
  • Discuss story time stuff (and other ys stuff) on the Flannel Friday Facebook page.
  • Follow #flannelstorytime on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for an easy, adorable idea! Love the book Lunch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...